Friday, December 28, 2007

Post Christmas

Weel, my favorite holiday has come and gone again, and once again it was a beautiful time of the year. Whiel I didn't get the gift I wanted most (Brittany coming home) it was still a time of laughs, cheer and love.

Other than seeing my family and step family, there was one instance i want to talk about today:

We are opening gifts, and my brother gets a hendrick hat from his oldest daughter, Rachael. this is somewhat a sore spot with my brother as he is a die hard Earnhardt fan, my neice is a Jimmy Johnson fan and her husband is a (gag) Jeff Gordan fan. Since Dale Jr will drive for Hendrick in '08, he took it with a grin.

His next gift was tickets to the 50th running of the Daytona 500. He opened it, looked at it, looked at her, looked at it, looked at her and said are you kidding?

She said no, they are real and then he cried, she cried, I knew about and cried, Jenn cried......I even think mom n dad may have shed a tear.

Between this, and having a white Christmas, there wasn't much missing.

I want to welcome my parents and my two youngest neices to viewers of my blog, as well as all of my new friends and viewers from World Class Bodybuilding.

Be sure to check out my friends and pages elsewhere! www.myspace.com/from12bto91c

No comments: