Monday, November 26, 2007

First day

Well, today is my first day of the blog life. What better way to begin than with an introduction?

That is what I thought, so here we go:

I am a 30 year old US Army nurse. I have been in the military for over 13 years now, starting with 5 years in the Iowa National Guard before I came on Active Duty. I have worked as a firefighter/EMT/CNA since I was about 15 1/2 and continue to work in the EMS field on occasion.
My hobbies include coin collecting, weightlifting/power lifting, collecting Victorian style Santa's, travel with my wife of 7 1/2 years and playing with our two dogs. I have two step daughters, and two step grand children.
Other pursuits include music, pursuing my Bachelors in Psychology as well as finishing my pre-requisites for the Army's Physician Assistant Program.
Political/religious views are somewhat conservative Christian, supportive of the military and the pursuit of education rights.

I think that covers the basics for now. It should also give you somewhat of an idea of things I may talk about, want to talk about and would like to share. Come back and visit anytime, and I will do my best to put some tidbits of something out there.

No comments: